NAVBO Sponsored Trainee Travel Awards to Vascular Biology Gordon Research Conferences
Applications are due to NAVBO by June 1
NAVBO has allocated $1,000 to provide up to two $500 travel awards for trainees (graduate student, post-doctoral fellows) to attend this year's Gordon Research Conference focused on Angiogenesis - August 6-11, 2017. For more information about the meeting visit the web site.
- Applicant must submit an abstract to this GRC (deadline is July 9, 2017).
- Applicant and the applicant's PI (i.e., senior/corresponding author on the abstract) must be current NAVBO members in good standing (membership dues paid through December 31, 2017 or later).
- Submit an application directly to NAVBO to include:
- verification that you are attending this meeting
- name and email of your PI (who must be the senior author on the abstract)
- letter from your PI/supervisor attesting to your work on the research described in the abstract and your current status
- copy of the abstract submitted to the GRC (MSword doc or pdf). Please note, this does not replace your abstract submission to the GRC.
- The award recipients will be chosen by the chairs of the GRC Conference