NAVBO Sponsored Trainee Travel Awards to Vascular Biology Gordon Research Conferences
Applications are due to NAVBO by May 1, 2019 for the GRC on Atherosclerosis
NAVBO has allocated $500 to provide a travel award for a trainee (graduate student, post-doctoral fellows) to attend this year's Gordon Research Conference focused on Atherosclerosis - June 16-21, 2019. For more information about the meeting visit the web site.
- Applicant must submit have submitted an abstract to this GRC (deadline has passed).
- Applicant and the applicant's PI (i.e., senior/corresponding author on the abstract) must be current NAVBO members in good standing (membership dues paid through June 30, 2019 or later).
- Submit an application directly to NAVBO to include:
- verification that you are attending this meeting
- name and email of your PI (who must be the senior author on the abstract)
- letter from your PI/supervisor attesting to your work on the research described in the abstract and your current status
- copy of the abstract submitted to the GRC (MSword doc or pdf). Please note, this does not replace your abstract submission to the GRC.
- The award recipients will be chosen by the chairs of the GRC Conference
You can also submit an application for the GRC on Angiogenesis. More news about this meeting will appear soon.