NAVBO Sponsored Trainee Travel Awards to the 11th World Congress on Microcirculation
Deadline extended to July 27!
Applications are due to NAVBO by July 27, 2018
NAVBO has allocated $1,000 to provide up to two $500 travel awards for trainees (graduate student, post-doctoral fellows) to attend this year's World Congress on Microcirculation at the Sheraton Wall Center in Vancouver, BC, Canada, September 9-13, 2018. For more information about the meeting visit the web site.
- Applicant must submit an abstract to the WCM (submission site opens in March 2018).
- Applicant must be current NAVBO member in good standing (membership dues paid through December 31, 2018 or later). Join NAVBO now
- Submit an application directly to NAVBO to include:
- verification that you are attending this meeting
- name and email of your PI (who must be the senior author on the abstract)
- letter from your PI/supervisor attesting to your work on the research described in the abstract and your current status
- copy of the abstract submitted to the WCM (MSword doc or pdf). Please note, this does not replace your abstract submission to the WCM.
- The award recipients will be chosen by the NAVBO Meritorious Awards Committee