ISTH 2020 Virtual Congress
When: July 11 - 15, 2020
Abstract submission for the ISTH 2020 Congress opens on December 3. Be sure to review the abstract guidelines here to ensure your abstract is best positioned for submission. Visit isth2020.org to see the latest updates, register and reserve your hotel.
To help you with your preparation, we have assembled four important tips for successful abstract submission:
- Give Yourself Enough Time Ensure you leave enough time to complete the submission process at least 20-30 minutes. You can start the submission process and come back to it as many times as you would like. Keep in mind that after you submit the abstract, you may return to make edits before the deadline. However, if you make edits, your abstract is removed from submission, and it will need to be submitted again.
- Proofread Be sure that you proofread your abstract for grammatical errors, numbers and figures, authors, etc. ISTH does not proofread your abstract, and we are unable to make changes after the submission deadline.
- If Applying for a Travel Award, Gather All Documents First When applying for a Travel Award, you will be asked to upload materials. If you plan to apply for an Early Career Travel Award, please be aware that the criteria to be considered as Early Career has changed and applicants must verify their status by uploading a letter from their supervisor. If you are applying for a Reach-the-World Travel Award, you will be asked to upload a copy of your passport. Learn more here.
- Know the Deadlines for ISTH 2020 Be sure you stay on track and don't miss any important deadlines.
- Abstract submission opens on December 3.
- Abstract submission closes on February 4.
- Late-breaking abstract submission will be open May 20 - June 3, 2020