Lymphatic Forum 2017
June 8-10, 2017
Abstracts are due April 3, 2017
Extended to April 10!!!!!
Organizers will select five short talks (15 minute presentations) and six nano-talks (5 minute presentations) from the submitted abstracts
In addition, fifteen poster presenters will be chosen to present a "teaser" within the general sessions.
Please follow the application rules included in the abstract submission guidelines.
The organizers will review and attempt to program all submitted abstracts. The organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract. Authors should indicate their preference for either poster or oral presentation, however, due to the limited number of slots within oral sessions, most abstracts will be programmed for poster presentation.
- Use Arial font, 10 point
- Abstract titles are limited to 250 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts are limited to 2,000 characters (including spaces)
- DO NOT include the title, authors or author affiliations in the body of the abstract
- Enter each co-author into the database, be consistent with affiliations and include co-authors' emails, cities, states and countries
- You may submit more than one abstract
- Additional instructions available here.
Opportunities for Students and Trainees:
If you are a junior investigator (PhD students, medical students and postdocs) you may be eligible for a Travel Award. Click on Travel & Poster Awards in the left menu.
Lymphatic Physiology and Function
Lymphatics and Disease
Novel Functional Roles of the Lymphatic Vasculature