July 23-26, 2018
If you can't come to Vasculata – have Vasculata come to you!
Bring the live streaming webcast of Vasculata to your institution
Have access to all five sessions:
- Blood Vessel Development
- ECM and Muscle in the Vessel Wall
- Core Physiology
- Cells of the Blood
- The Vasculature in Disease
Participate in live Q&A with 29 speakers within the web cast, including:
- Shawn Bender, University of Missouri
- Andrea Bredemeyer, Washington University
- Peter Brooks, Maine Medical Center Research Institute
- Kyunghee Choi, Washington University in St. Louis
- Michael J. Davis, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Allan Doctor, Washington University
- Sarah England, Washington University
- Carmen Halabi, Washington University
- Benjamin Humphreys, Washington University
- Princess Imoukhoude, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Annet Kirabo, Vanderbilt University
- Rusty Lansford, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
- Harald Laughlin, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Ching-Ling Lien, University of Southern California
- Luis Martinez-Lemus, University of Missouri
- William Muller, Northwestern University
- Colin Nichols, Washington University
- Lorin Olson, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- David Ornitz, Washington University
- Gwen Randolph, Washington University
- Joshua Scallan, University of South Florida
- Steve Segal, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Satish Srinivasan, Oklahoma Medical Research Center
- Nathan Stitziel, Washington University
- Amber Stratman, NICHD/NIH
- Saulius Sumanas, Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Melody Swartz, University of Chicago
- Jessica Wagenseil, Washington University
- Rong Wang, University of California, San Francisco
Receive the Vasculata Study Guide
You will receive access to the mobile web app that will contain important background information on each speaker that has provided a precis.
- This web cast should be made available to a broad audience at your institution and shown in a single conference room or auditorium.
- A facilitator must be present at all times. One facilitator should be the main contact with NAVBO. Other facilitators can moderate sessions; all should be familiar with the subject matter.
- High quality audio visual equipment is essential to the smooth operation of this web cast. The conference will be utilizing Adobe Connect, a web meeting provider with a strong track record of delivering quality web casts.
$1,000* per institution for an unlimited number of attendees within that institution
Special Introductory Offer:
Send one trainee to the live presentation and receive 30% off the web cast
Web cast only – Vasculata 2018 will not be recorded and archived for only one week so that institutions in a different time zone can view it.
*Fee is payable after the presentation is complete (July 26) upon your satisfaction with the quality of the functionality of the webcast.