NAVBO Trainee Poster Awards to the 21st International Vascular Biology Meeting
The North American Vascular Biology Organization will award up to 20 travel awards to the 21st IVBM in Korea, September 9-12, 2020.
Only NAVBO trainee members will be eligible. (Apply for NAVBO membership here - Trainee membership is $50 per year for graduate students and post docs; undergraduates pay only $25)
You must submit your abstract to the 2020 IVBM. Follow this link: http://www.ivbm2020.org
To apply for the award:
- Go to the online application
- Log into the NAVBO database using the same credentials you use for your membership log in
- Select "Add as Award Applicant" just above your name
- Then select "Add Supervisor" and add the name of the head of your department or your PI, etc.
- Click the "Continue" button
- Indicate your training level. Select the most accurate description from the pull-down menu
- Type in the exact title of your abstract
- Type in your current position (include your title, institution and department)
- Upload your abstract - MS Word or pdf files are acceptable
- Upload your CV
- Upload the letter of recommendation from your supervisor (this letter should attest to your current position and the focus of your work)
Applications will be reviewed and scored by the NAVBO Meritorious Awards Committee. Recipients will be notified by August 17, 2020.