Travel and Poster Awards at Vascular Biology 2021
Travel Awards to the Vascular Matrix Biology and Bioengineering Workshop and
the Developmental Vascular Biology and Genetics Workshop
NAVBO will present up to sixteen Travel Awards
Travel Awards will be based on submitted abstracts. See abstract guidelines for more information.
- You must be a trainee member of NAVBO (your CV is required during the membership application process)
- You must submit an abstract to Vascular Biology 2021
- You must indicate on the abstract submission form that you want to be considered for the NAVBO Travel Award
- Only students (medical, graduate and undergraduate), post doctoral fellows and the equivalent are eligible. You must still be in this position at the time of the meeting (October 2021)
- Must be attending the in-person meeting (virtual attendees will be eligible for ePoster awards provided they present a poster)
Notifications will be sent to award recipients prior to the meeting. Recipients are requested to attend the Opening Session (Sunday, October 24) where the awards will be presented.
NAVBO will also sponsor a poster competition for trainees. Travel Award recipients will not be eligible for poster awards.