July 13-15, 2021
Accepting abstracts for ePoster and Blitz presentations.
Abstracts due June 1, 2021
We wil hold 2-3 "blitz" sessions consisting of 6-8 presenters sharing 3-5 slides, each will be given time for 1-2 questions.
ePosters will be available for viewing beginning July 6 (one week before the start of the meeting). Each ePoster is provided with a Discussion Forum where other attendees can ask questions and post comments. You will receive these comments via email (be sure to set up your personalized notifications). The ePosters also have an audio component that allows the author/presenter to give a presentation.
When submitting your abstract indicate that you would like to present a blitz, an ePoster or both. We may not be able to accommodate everyone who is interested in doing a Blitz, but everyone will have the opportunity to present an ePoster.
Topics will include:
Biology of the Vascular Wall
Developmental Vascular Biology
Genetics and Epigenetics
Stem Cells in Vascular Biology
Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Vascular Biology - Other
Please follow these rules:
- Use Arial font, 10 point
- Abstract titles are limited to 200 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts are limited to 1,750 characters (including spaces)
- DO NOT include the title, authors or author affiliations in the body of the abstract
- Enter each co-author into the database, be consistent with affiliations and include co-authors' emails, cities, states and countries
- Additional instructions available on the submission page